Architect and designer Piero Lissoni (1956) graduated from Politecnico di Milano with a degree in Architecture and founded Lissoni Associati (with Nicoletta Canesi) in 1986 and Graph.X ten years later.
More than 70 professionals work in the two studios on full-service design for everything from interiors to coordinated image, from showrooms to boats, from furniture accessories to signs, fashion and cosmetics.
Alessi, Benetton, Boffi, Cassina, Knoll International, Poltrona Frau, Porro, Tecno, Wella: these are only a few of the prestigious customers for which Lissoni Associati has built showrooms in Italy (Milan, Venice) and abroad (France, USA, Turkey, Japan).
The common denominator of all their projects is elegant design and a talent for “cohabitation of different styles” (Klein) and brand identities.
Major projects include office complexes for Living Divani
and, in the Milan area, for the La Rinascente Group, Glas Italia and Matteograssi.
In the past decade the studio has been appointed to design numerous homes (in Milan, Monza and Forte dei Marmi) and luxury hotels, including the Monaco & Grand Canal Hotel in Venice in a renovated historical 18th century building; the interior of the Bentley Design Hotel in Istanbul; the Mitsui Garden, a business hotel in Tokyo; and three suites in the Suites at the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai in India.
Piero Lissoni famous works and projects
- Hager Group Project - Obernai, Strasburg (France), 2012
- Living Divani - Rod Sofa, 2012
- Miloe Sofa - Cassina, 2012
- Conservatorium Hotel, Amsterdam (the Netherlands), 2011
- Private home, Forte dei Marmi, Lucca (Italy), 2011
- Audrey Chair - Kartell, 2010
- Plan for Maranello Tower, Modena (Italy), 2010
- Suite at the Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai (India), 2010
- Benetton Concept Store, Istanbul (Turkey), 2009
- Private loft, Monza (Italy), 2009
- Asymmetrical table - Tecno, 2006
- Lizz Chair - Kartell , 2006
- Mitsui Garden Hotel, Ginza, Tokyo (Japan), 2005
- Monaco & Grand Canal Hotel, Venice (Italy), 2004
- Ghost Sailing Yacht, 2004
- Interior Bentley Design Hotel, Istanbul (Turkey), 1999
- Splindle Chair - Porro, 2000
Official web site