- Claudio Nardi
Famous for his interiors designed all over the world for the most prestigious Italian fashion designers, from Dolce e Gabbana to Papini and from Valentino to Tod’s, Claudio Nardi designed the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow, Mocak, (See the Mocak video's) an important project which has been featured in numerous magazines. In addition to retail spaces and cultural buildings, Claudio Nardi has designed homes in Italy and abroad, translating his focus on detail into creation of surfaces defined by light and by experimental combinations of new and old materials.
He teaches at the Faculty of Architecture of Florence University and holds conferences and lectures in Italy and abroad.
- Mandragora publishers’ offices, Florence (Italy), 2013
- Emilio Cavallini boutique, Florence (Italy), 2012
- MOCAK Contemporary Art Museum, Krakow (Poland), 2010
- Clara Lorj boutique, Florence (Italy), 2009
- Riva Lofts hotel, Florence (Italy), 2007
- Commerce One office building, Amman (Jordan), 2007
- Marble Museum, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Florence (Italy), 2005
- Home in Kuwait City (Kuwait), 2003
- Home in Madrid (Spain), 2003
- Multiplex cinema, Campi Bisenzio, Florence (Italy), 2002
- Papini boutique, Catania (Italy), 2001
- BP Studio, Florence (Italy), 2000
- Dolce e Gabbana boutique, New York (USA), 1997
- Dolce e Gabbana boutique, Milan (Italy), 1995
On March 30 ASA Studio answered the question: "Can Design Challenge Disequality?" for the new...
Looking Around, a series of meetings promoted by Fondazione per l'Architettura Torino since 2015...
A temporary construction that draws visitors into a sensorial experience evocatively representing...