- Claudio Nardi
Famous for his interiors designed all over the world for the most prestigious Italian fashion designers, from Dolce e Gabbana to Papini and from Valentino to Tod’s, Claudio Nardi designed the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow, Mocak, (See the Mocak video's) an important project which has been featured in numerous magazines. In addition to retail spaces and cultural buildings, Claudio Nardi has designed homes in Italy and abroad, translating his focus on detail into creation of surfaces defined by light and by experimental combinations of new and old materials.
He teaches at the Faculty of Architecture of Florence University and holds conferences and lectures in Italy and abroad.
- Mandragora publishers’ offices, Florence (Italy), 2013
- Emilio Cavallini boutique, Florence (Italy), 2012
- MOCAK Contemporary Art Museum, Krakow (Poland), 2010
- Clara Lorj boutique, Florence (Italy), 2009
- Riva Lofts hotel, Florence (Italy), 2007
- Commerce One office building, Amman (Jordan), 2007
- Marble Museum, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Florence (Italy), 2005
- Home in Kuwait City (Kuwait), 2003
- Home in Madrid (Spain), 2003
- Multiplex cinema, Campi Bisenzio, Florence (Italy), 2002
- Papini boutique, Catania (Italy), 2001
- BP Studio, Florence (Italy), 2000
- Dolce e Gabbana boutique, New York (USA), 1997
- Dolce e Gabbana boutique, Milan (Italy), 1995
The Carmen Würth Forum designed by architect David Chipperfield takes shape. The 18th July saw...
China is now known for extremely luxurious, large-scale projects and the Diaoyutai Hotel by Hong...
The legend of the treehouse lives on in the unspoilt forests of Northern Sweden. There are now...