- Claudio Nardi
Famous for his interiors designed all over the world for the most prestigious Italian fashion designers, from Dolce e Gabbana to Papini and from Valentino to Tod’s, Claudio Nardi designed the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow, Mocak, (See the Mocak video's) an important project which has been featured in numerous magazines. In addition to retail spaces and cultural buildings, Claudio Nardi has designed homes in Italy and abroad, translating his focus on detail into creation of surfaces defined by light and by experimental combinations of new and old materials.
He teaches at the Faculty of Architecture of Florence University and holds conferences and lectures in Italy and abroad.
- Mandragora publishers’ offices, Florence (Italy), 2013
- Emilio Cavallini boutique, Florence (Italy), 2012
- MOCAK Contemporary Art Museum, Krakow (Poland), 2010
- Clara Lorj boutique, Florence (Italy), 2009
- Riva Lofts hotel, Florence (Italy), 2007
- Commerce One office building, Amman (Jordan), 2007
- Marble Museum, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Florence (Italy), 2005
- Home in Kuwait City (Kuwait), 2003
- Home in Madrid (Spain), 2003
- Multiplex cinema, Campi Bisenzio, Florence (Italy), 2002
- Papini boutique, Catania (Italy), 2001
- BP Studio, Florence (Italy), 2000
- Dolce e Gabbana boutique, New York (USA), 1997
- Dolce e Gabbana boutique, Milan (Italy), 1995
FICo, the world’s biggest food and agriculture theme park, opened to the public on November 15....
Modernist architect Neave Brown, known primarily for his projects of the ’70s, was awarded the...