- Juan Domingo Santos
Juan Domingo Santos
Domingo Santos’ work has earned him prestigious acknowledgements. His Museo del Agua in Lanjaròn won the ENOR Architecture Award in 2011 and was shortlisted for the eighth Iberoamerican Biennial of Architecture and Urbanism in 2012.
Juan Domingo Santos combines the profession of architect with an intense teaching career and has lectured at prestigious universities abroad, including Lausanne Polytechnic, the Lisbon School of Architecture, the Fachhochschule Lausitz in Cottbus, Germany, the Faculty of Architecture and Interior Design in San Francisco de Quito, Ecuador, Columbia University in New York and at numerous Spanish universities. He now teaches at the Granada School of Architecture and the Technische Universität in Munich, and is an instructor and project coordinator at Laboratorio de Territorios en Trasformacion (LAB-TT).
- Exhibition installation for the “Universos Infinitos” exhibition of the work of Escher, Palace of Charles V, Granada (Spain), 2012
- Museo del Agua, Lanjaròn, Granada (Spain), 2009
- Exhibition installation for “Las Fabricas del sur” exhibition about industrial architecture in Andalusia, Seville (Spain), 2006
- Casa con huerto de cerezos, Cájar, Granada (Spain), 2006
- Casa en Ladera, Otura, Granada (Spain), 2006
Related Articles: Juan Domingo Santos
most viewed architects
September 24 through 28 Bologna hosts Cersaie, the International Exhibition of Ceramic Tile and...
A compact building with a dynamic façade created by a dense grid of balconies at different...
Architect Francisco Pardo has recently designed two urban parks, Parque Colinas del Sol and Parque...