Information for customers and suppliers provided by GranitiFiandre S.p.A.
under art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679
This information has been prepared and issued under art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to simply as the European Regulation), which introduced significant changes to the legislation.
This information therefore updates and replaces any previous versions that may have been issued.
This having been stated, please note that:
1) our company will obtain your personal data as a result of and in the course of the business relationship in effect between us;
2) for the sake of clarity, we hereby specify the following definitions, given in the above-mentioned European Regulation:
Personal data: information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Under article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679, therefore,
we hereby inform you:
that the undersigned company may collect and process your personal data in accordance with the following:
- purposes: data will be processed to permit due fulfilment of accounting, fiscal, commercial, and technical requirements and all the company’s activities pertaining to the existing relationship;
- advertising purposes: your data may also be used, with your specific, explicit consent, to send advertising material and communications by mail, e-mail, fax, text message, and similar means; after giving your consent, you are in any case entitled to object to processing of your data for these purposes at any time, free of charge;
- methods: your data will be processed using both printed material and electronic/IT/telematic media, in complete compliance with the law, on the basis of the principles of lawfulness and correctness and in such a way as to protect your confidentiality;
- optional nature of conferral: data conferral is optional and not obligatory;
- consequences of refusal: refusal to confer data or objection to data processing may, however, make it impossible to continue all business relations and any other relations with our company; refusal to permit use of data for sending of advertising material/communications, on the other hand, will have no impact on our present or future relations;
- subjects or categories of subjects (recipients) to whom data may be disclosed or disseminated: data may be disclosed to third parties only in order to fulfil legal or contractual requirements. Data shall in no case be disseminated;
- persons authorised to perform processing: data will be processed exclusively by the company’s duly authorised administrative and commercial staff;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): there are no automated decision-making processes;
- the data subject’s rights: you enjoy all the rights guaranteed by the European Regulation, including the right to request access to your personal data and to have it rectified or erased, the right to restrict processing, the right to object to processing, and the right to data portability. You are also entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- transfer to third countries: Any transfers of personal data to countries outside the European Union or to international organisations will take place on the basis of a decision of adequacy of the Commission or, in the case of transfers under articles 46, 47 or 49, paragraph two, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and opportune guarantees;
- data storage period: data will be stored for only as long as is strictly necessary to respond to the data subject’s requests, or for the amount of time required by legislation or contractual clauses;
- controller: the data controller is GranitiFiandre S.p.A. of Castellarano (RE), Via Radici Nord no. 112, represented by its temporary legal representative.
This notice may be integrated, orally or in writing, with the addition of further information to further satisfy your need to know about Privacy and in response to future developments in the legislation.