Re: Info memo for customers and suppliers issued by GranitiFiandre S.p.A. (divisione Floornature)
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1) Due to the commercial relationship established with you and during the course thereof, our company will acquire and process your personal details;
2) For the sake of clarity, we specify here and now the following definitions contained in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
Processing: Any activity carried out, even without the help of electronic tools, concerning the acquisition, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, circulation, cancellation and/or destruction of data;
Personal data: Any information concerning an individual, legal person, body or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by means of reference to any other information, including a personal identification number;
in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code),
This is to inform you
that your personal data will be acquired and processed by the undersigned company in accordance with the following conditions:
a) Aims: the data will be processed for the purpose of correct performance of accounting, tax, commercial and technical requirements, and for all company activities in general relating to the company’s relationship with you;
b) Advertising purposes: the data may be used, subject to your prior and explicit consent, also for the purpose of despatching advertising material/communications by mail, e-mail, fax, SMS and similar means; you are in any case entitled, after expressing your consent, at any time and at no expense for you, to oppose processing of your data for this purpose;
c) Procedure: the data will be processed both using hardcopy tools/media and electronic/IT/telematic tools, complying in full with the law and according to principles of legitimacy and correctness and in such a way as to protect your privacy;
d) Optional nature of the provision of data: provision of the data is optional, not compulsory;
e) Consequences of a possible refusal: refusal to supply the data or absolute opposition to their processing may in any case make it impossible to continue any commercial relationship or of any other kind with our company; refusal to allow the data to be used to despatch advertising material/communications on the other hand, will have no consequence on present or future relations;
f) Parties or categories of parties to whom the data may be notified or circulated: the data may be communicated to parties outside the company such as daughter or parent companies or subsidiary companies, lawyers, business consultants, employment experts, banks, debt collection companies, factoring companies, agents and representatives, trade associations, etc. of the services of which our company avails itself. Under no circumstances will the data be disseminated;
g) Data processors and persons in charge of the processing for the company: the data will be processed solely by the data processors and persons responsible for processing within the company in the administrative and sales areas;
h) Data subject’s rights: The data subject enjoys all the rights endorsed by Article 7, the full text of which is attached here at foot, being an inseparable part hereof;
i) Data controller: The data controller is GranitiFiandre S.p.A. (divisione Floornature), head office at no. 119 of Via Ghiarola Nuova, Zona Industriale 1, Fiorano Modenese (province of Modena), in the person of its pro tempore legal representative;
This info memo may be supplemented verbally or in writing with further information and indications, so as to meet in the best possible way any need for knowledge you may have on the subject of “Privacy” and to take evolution of the regulations into account.
The Data Controller
GranitiFiandre S.p.A. (divisione Floornature)
Art. 7 Legislative Decree. 196/2003 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5 point 2; e) of the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated and who may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, supplementing of the data; b) deletion, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the activities according to points a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their contents, to those parties to whom the data were communicated or circulated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if they are relevant to the purpose of their acquisition; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or of direct sales or for conducting market surveys or commercial communications.