- Atelier Deshaus
The practice is based in Shanghai and managed by Liu Yichun and Chen Yifeng, both of whom graduated from Tongji University Faculty of Architecture. Since 2001 the architects have worked primarily on public buildings and homes, standing out on the international scene and winning numerous awards, such as the Business Weeks/Architectural Record China Awards, the WA Chinese Architecture Awards and the FAR EAST Architecture Awards. Architecture Record magazine selected them as one of the 10 most avant-garde practices of 2011. Their work has been showcased in important exhibitions all over the world and in prestigious magazines such as A+U, Area, Lotus, Future, Mark, Wallpaper and Casabella and volumes about contemporary Chinese design including “Positions: Portrait of a New Chinese Architects”, Actar 2008 ,“The Phaidon Atlas of 21st Century World Architecture”, Phaidon 2008, “Architecture in China”, TASCHEN, 2007.
- Youth Center of Qingpu, Shanghai (China), 2012
- Spiral Art Gallery I, Shanghai (China), 2011
- Spiral Art Gallery II, Shanghai (China), 2011
- Kindergarten in Jiading New Town, Shanghai (China), 2010
- Gas administration building in Jiading New Town, Shanghai (China), 2009
- Tea House in Jishan, Nanjing (China), 2008
- Plot 6 of Jishan Base in Jiangsu Software Park, Nanjing (China), 2008
- Maritime Safety Administration Building of Zhujiajiao, Shanghai (China), 2005
- Office Building of Qingpu Private Enterprise Association, Shanghai (China), 2005
- Xiayu Kindergarten, Shanghai (China), 2004
Related Articles: Atelier Deshaus
most viewed architects
The best new building in the United Kingdom is Foster + Partners’ Bloomberg project, winner of...
Géométries Sud, du Mexique à la Terre de Feu, is an exhibition bringing the...
The chimney flue at the Friuli School of Mosaic has become a significant urban landmark: a gigantic...