- Product Finder
- Next Landmark
Claudio Nardi sees architecture in terms of a focus on global complexity and on the smallest of details. His practice has offices in Florence and Krakow and considers design a voyage in discovery of context, in which to trigger invention and innovation in the contemporary spirit.
Famous for his interiors designed all over the world for the most prestigious Italian fashion designers, from Dolce e Gabbana to Papini and from Valentino to Tod’s, Claudio Nardi designed the Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow, Mocak, (See the Mocak video's) an important project which has been featured in numerous magazines. In addition to retail spaces and cultural buildings, Claudio Nardi has designed homes in Italy and abroad, translating his focus on detail into creation of surfaces defined by light and by experimental combinations of new and old materials.
He teaches at the Faculty of Architecture of Florence University and holds conferences and lectures in Italy and abroad.
- Mandragora publishers’ offices, Florence (Italy), 2013
- Emilio Cavallini boutique, Florence (Italy), 2012
- MOCAK Contemporary Art Museum, Krakow (Poland), 2010
- Clara Lorj boutique, Florence (Italy), 2009
- Riva Lofts hotel, Florence (Italy), 2007
- Commerce One office building, Amman (Jordan), 2007
- Marble Museum, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Florence (Italy), 2005
- Home in Kuwait City (Kuwait), 2003
- Home in Madrid (Spain), 2003
- Multiplex cinema, Campi Bisenzio, Florence (Italy), 2002
- Papini boutique, Catania (Italy), 2001
- BP Studio, Florence (Italy), 2000
- Dolce e Gabbana boutique, New York (USA), 1997
- Dolce e Gabbana boutique, Milan (Italy), 1995